isiting Rome from Chicago, where he works as a doctor, ex-priest James Murphy answers a mysterious call for help from his friend Cristoforo.
The disappearance of a briefcase containing compromising documents is enough to convince James that his friend is a victim of something shady and sinister. The Vatican's involvement and some strange parallels with his own traumatic past inspire James to get to the bottom of this mystery.
Along this dangerous and disturbing path, James finds the most unlikely travelling companion who will question his deepest beliefs. And so the two characters begin both a physical journey in search of the truth, and a metaphysical exploration of the inner soul and the darkest secrets that everyone hides, even a "champion of the faith" like James.
Rome is the stage for this adventure – a city bathed in eternal twilight, its skies tinted the color of blood spilled in more than thirty years of intrigue: blood of innocents and guilty, unknown and famous victims alike.
Media from Act I
- GALLERY [click here to see all the screenshots]
- VIDEO [click here to see the launch trailer]
- AUDIO [click here to hear the Act 1 audio theme]
Main characters of Act I
- James Murphy, an american ex-priest
- Father Cristoforo Ardemagni, James' best friend
- Mario, a 'corpulent' and helpful barman
- An unknown character, who will bring a number of unanswered questions